[cma-l] Subject Line - not Season's Greetings......

Eddie Stuart eddie at kcr.fm
Fri Dec 23 13:40:14 GMT 2016

I know that I'm a bore on the matter, but could people please change the Subject of emails when they change subject?

Sometimes we do want to refer back to old emails, and it's difficult to find something technical if it's filed (or discarded!) under Happy Christmas.....

Thanks,

Eddie

KCR broadcasts across Moray and beyond on 107.7FM
and to the world on the internet at http://kcr.fm
https://www.facebook.com/KCR107.7/

KCR is the operating name of Keith Community Radio Ltd.
Registered in Scotland: No SC 173805
Registered Office: 59a Land Street, Keith, Banffshire, AB55 5AN