[cma-l] Season's Greetings from the Community Media Association

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Fri Dec 23 09:15:20 GMT 2016

Morning Jane

Our minutes have not been signed off by Ofcom who are now not available
until the New Year - but we will release our own notes later this morning.

There are no new developments - you have been fully informed of all the
facts so far. Round 4 licence applications are likely to be accepted in
Spring 2017.

Please send me your proposed licence application for a quick once-over.

Best regards

Bill
--
Operations Manager