[cma-l] Season's Greetings from the Community Media Association

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 17:06:31 GMT 2016

Where please can we read The Broadcasting (Radio Multiplex Services) Bill 2016-17?
I can find references to its passage through the system - but I can't locate the Bill itself.
Thanks

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png&retryCount=3]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS