[cma-l] Media against Hate - project launch

Shirley Ludford shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 21 18:38:34 GMT 2016

Thank you for this.  We will follow development and support.
>From our part:  we have broadcast three programmes promoting Swindon as a City of Sanctuary, with representatives of the local Equalities Coalition and various ethnic groups; which led to coverage of a launch event in the town centre.
This has now further led to a new monthly programme starting in January which will be presented by a representative of the Coalition, after training with SWINDON 105.5.

 Shirls
  Shirley Ludford
Mob: 07951 366289
High Sheriff's Award for Services to Community
Pride Of Swindon Award
President: Swindon Male Voice ChoirPatron: Commonweal School Patron: Pegasus Brass
Station Manager. TrainerSWINDON 105.5www.swindon1055.com