[cma-l] Want to tune in to the world’s radio stations? Grow your listening with Radio.Garden

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Dec 20 09:20:58 GMT 2016

Yes, we have provided online details of all UK community radio stations to
Caroline Mitchell of Transnational Encounters and the University of
Sunderland who is our liaison with Radio.Garden.

The website also has the following details:

Enquiries:
Mail contact at puckey.studio
Twitter @studiopuckey

If you want to submit your radio station to Radio Garden please send the
following information to contact at puckey.studio:

Station name
Station website
Streaming MP3 URL