[cma-l] Station Closures

ROBERT TYLER bobtyler at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 13 16:10:33 GMT 2016

Bill
I'm not sure if it's worth spending the train fare to go to Ofcom
They have already made their mind up. Just the same old mess and heartache.
It is impossible to imagine the day when the likes of SKY TV and Vodafone will ever be dictated to by Ofcom's preferred choice. Yet it ok to tell the community radio sector how it should grow and operate its business.
The consultation does not even mention commercial radio and its frequency miss-use or blocking by simulcast relays.
They have not learned anything from the wholesale failings of the past 10 years.
BT