[cma-l] update

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Mon Dec 12 15:18:57 GMT 2016

Dear All

Not wishing to be negative ……… honest                :)                  remember that there is always a danger that the figures that come back to us are not quite what we were expecting ???             you may have to take Graham Taylor ex England Manager on as Station Manager so that the response could be ‘’Do I not like that !’’                          then again, being positive (as has happened to us over the years)     we actually think more are listening than we give ourselves credit for                so, it could go either way.                            Do I like that ?   Ho Ho Ho   you bet I do !

Merry Christmas everyone

Nick