[cma-l] Tickets to the Community Radio Awards 2016 now on sale

Community Radio Awards info at communityradioawards.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 13:43:16 BST 2016

*Tickets to the Community Radio Awards 2016 are now on sale*

The award celebration evening is taking place on Saturday the 10th of
September at Birmingham City University.

We are aiming for the night to be a relaxed celebration of Community Radio
and to announce who will take away Bronze, Silver and Gold in this years
awards.

No formal or strict dress code, so you can head straight over from the
CMA's Community Media Conference if you are attending that, as its all in
the same building.

We will be starting the night with networking as a transition between the
two events and a complimentary drink courtesy of PPL and PRS for Music as a
congratulations to all those that have been nominated.

There will be canapés, a buffet and a bar on site for the evening.
*Tickets*

Tickets are £20 for those only attending the awards evening or £15 for
those who attended the CMA's Community Media Conference.

You can get tickets to our awards here on EventBrite
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/community-radio-awards-2016-tickets-27073997054?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_event_email&utm_term=viewmyevent_button>

It's still not too late to get tickets to the CMA's Community Media
ConferenceHERE
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-community-media-conference-2016-tickets-22737602782>
(and
Earlybird is open until the end of the 12th August)

*Shortlists*

We have received a few emails and messages about when we will be releasing
our shortlist on entries, we have received a large volume of submissions
across the entire awards with a varied response across the different
categories - as such the judging which is underway will be quite a large
task.

Therefore we do not expect to release the entries shortlist until very
close to the event. The awards shortlist will only list the top four
entries of each category.

Spread the word! Like us on Facebook, Follow us on twitter and check the
website.
<https://twitter.com/commradioawards>
<https://www.facebook.com/communityradioawards/>
<http://www.communityradioawards.co.uk/>
---
Martin Steers
Chair
Community Radio Awards
www.communityradioawards.co.uk
https://twitter.com/commradioawards
https://www.facebook.com/communityradioawards/

Sign up to our newsletter mailing list here:
http://communityradioawards.co.uk/newsletter/