[cma-l] Fwd: IMPORTANT! – Questionnaire - Radio stations and their communities

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Aug 10 17:41:02 BST 2016

Hi

I am Igor Žmitek Prošić, co-worker of Radio Student from Slovenia and
for my thesis I'm researching the relationship of community radio
stations and their communities. Before you is a short questionnaire
which tries to identify the ways and activities by which you interact
and engage with your communities.

I am doing my research with the help of the CMFE network which will
gladly use the results by their future endeavours. I kindly ask you for
6 mins of your time to answer the questionnaire by the 12th of August
2016. Doing so, you will enable the network of community radio
stations a better understanding of your relationship with your
communities which you address, and enable me to finish my educational
path in the field that interests me.

https://www.1ka.si/a/101961 - English
https://www.1ka.si/a/101961?language=9 - Spanish
https://www.1ka.si/a/101961?language=10  - French
https://www.1ka.si/a/101961?language=18 - Portugese

Best regards,

Igor Prošić
Vodja službe za fundraising in koordinacijo projektov
Head of fundraising and project management
+386 40 574 203

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video
http://www.canstream.co.uk/
https://twitter.com/canstream

*Book your tickets now for the Community Media Conference
2016: http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf <http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf>*