[cma-l] Community Radio

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Aug 2 19:54:54 BST 2016

Good evening

In partnership with the CMA, Ofcom will be consulting with the
community radio sector about a 4th Round of licensing and Ofcom’s technical
policy for community radio. Details of the consultation will be released
soon.

Ofcom will also be running a workshop at the Community Media Conference
<http://www.commedia.org.uk/news/2016/03/community-media-conference-16/> at
Birmingham City University on* Saturday 10th September* to continue the
consultation process and directly hear views from yourselves, rather than
talk about their thoughts.

Early bird tickets for the Conference end shortly so please get your
discount tickets *now*. If you require CMA membership to get the members
discount then please email: membership at commedia.org.uk

Best regards for now

Bill Best
--
Operations Manager
Community Media Association

Canstream Internet Radio
http://www.canstream.co.uk
https://twitter.com/canstream

*Book your tickets now for the Community Media Conference
2016: http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf <http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf>*

ᐧ