[cma-l] Funding news - Power to Change awards grants to grow and develop community businesses (UK-wide)

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Aug 2 17:27:33 BST 2016

Thank you for this Pippa.

We will take this up with Power to Change - however they are giving
applicants good advice as to how to best fine-tune their proposal.

The Power to Change has the right to assess applications on criteria of
their own choosing - and we do not know anything about the quality of
proposals submitted so far.

The Power to Change advise that the applications that they have received
from community media projects to date have not evidenced how the wider
community benefits from the project - this is useful advice that applicants
need to bear in mind when applying to Power to Change.

The Community Business Fund guidelines for applicants are available online
here:

http://www.thepowertochange.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Community-Business-Fund-applicant-guidance-Round-2.pdf

Best regards for now

Bill
--
Operations Manager
Community Media Association

Canstream Internet Radio
http://www.canstream.co.uk
https://twitter.com/canstream

*Book your tickets now for the Community Media Conference
2016: http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf <http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf>*

ᐧ