[cma-l] Ofcom CR Licensing - Region 10

Tony Bailey ravensound at pilgrimsound.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 16:04:24 BST 2016

Ian,

They all look feasible (35-39db co-channel) according to FM scan (Bow,
East London) apart from:

90.8 - BBC R3 91.0
99.8 - Kiss 100.0
106.0 - Heart 106.2

You would have to check again for other parts of London of course, but
there are also some unused channels in London held for community
licences previously issued but currently ceased. There are precedents
for allocating "noisy" channels: on site RSL's.  In urban clutter it
should be possible to design an antenna height/power combination that
overcomes incoming interference without creating problems for distant
co-channel users.

Tony Bailey

Local Reports at http://www.ravensound.pilgrimsound.co.uk