[cma-l] Allen & Heath XB 14-2

Martin Steers martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
Fri Apr 29 11:13:22 BST 2016

At scout radio we have two of them (the version 1) and think they are
fantastic.

Version 2 apparently is even better.

-
*Martin Steers | Scout Radio*
Team Leader

t: 07950 967111
s: martin_steers
e: martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
w: www.scoutradio.org.uk
This email should not be forwarded, copied or shared in any way with anyone
except the person to whom it is addressed. The views, opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this electronic mail are not given or
endorsed by Scout Radio unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message