[cma-l] Local Trust - Tender for Big Local video

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 10:42:35 BST 2016

Hi all,

Thought this might be of interest for those organisations that do video.
Community Media Organisations should be looking to do more comms work for
other 3rd sector organisations.

http://localtrust.org.uk/news/blogs/tender-for-big-local-video

Tender for Big Local videoWe're looking for an organisation to make a new
Big Local videoApril 2016

We are seeking a new video to help explain and promote our work. One half
will be about Local Trust’s approach – as applied in Big Local, our first
and major programme, and one half about success stories in Big Local.

The budget for this contract is up to £7,000 including VAT and all expenses.

For more information please download the brief
<http://localtrust.org.uk/assets/images/uploads/Local%20Trust%202016%20videos%20brief%20FINAL.pdf>
.

The process for applying for the contract is through the submission of a
proposal (containing all the elements requested in the brief) by *5pm on 3
May 2016.*

- See more at:
http://localtrust.org.uk/news/blogs/tender-for-big-local-video#sthash.JmJVWAoA.dpuf