[cma-l] Coverage Question: The Scout Association is celebrating 11 years of growth and an increase in female membership

Neil Munday neilm at susyradio.com
Thu Apr 14 14:01:08 BST 2016

Hi Martin

Yes we would certainly like more involvement. We were contacted by HORLEY
Pathfinder Cubs and arranged an organised visit to our studios on a
Saturday. 5 Cubs and 2 leaders plus 1 parent attended. An easily manageable
group size in our studios. Each member got a star broadcaster certificate
and had the opportunity to go on air. The leaders took video and pics for
there use although I have not been copied in. We agreed to not post pics
but only mention the groups name/logo and a child's first name only on air.

The Cubs and there leaders spent time in our air studio where I was hosting
and time in studio B where we allowed them to play music from the PC and
operate the desk! Under guidance.

I believe a huge success.

Regards
Neil Munday