[cma-l] CR Licence Renewal

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:16:42 BST 2015

I was asked by a Client last week about cost of the 5-year Renewal of his CR Licence which he thought would be around £1000.
I wasn't sure - so I checked with Ofcom.The reply was:

Ofcom does not charge a fee for processing community radio licence extension requests.
There will be of course the customary £600 per annum for the B A Licence and £250 per annum for the WTA Licence - plus whatever you decide to let the two "sharks" have in addition.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS