[cma-l] AM community radio

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 12:00:37 BST 2015

PS: Regarding the 3:1 argument I think the extra antenna efficiency/small size may well be offset (possibly more than offset) by the propagation advantage of the lower frequency.  Laser did not choose 558kHz by accident.

Maybe true, but in many cases I suspect it might be much easier to raise the EMRP to compensate for that, rather than erect a mast three times as high!

Alex