[cma-l] AMCR - SDR

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 10:33:45 BST 2015

If anyone is interested I have Software Defined Radio for sale on Ebay at
the moment.  I've used the same type of unit to run a DAB test multiplex.
I'm pretty sure I've recall that someone has already written the code to
run it as a DRM transmitter.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HackRF-One-Software-Defined-Radio-NEW-Unopened-FREE-Postage-BARGAIN-/271983417851?hash=item3f537999fb

I can't help feeling though that the SDR is the "easy" part.  The difficult
part is getting an efficient aerial system.

Glyn

--
Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant
Associated Broadcast Consultants <http://www.a-bc.co.uk/>