[cma-l] CMA Conference

Eddie Stuart eddie at kcr.fm
Tue Sep 8 22:17:23 BST 2015

My apologies but I just can't make the Conference which is a shame - having enjoyed the craic on this list, I'd like to meet you all !!

A suitable point though to record my very sincere thanks to all who have directly or indirectly helped KCR to get on air and turn from an IRL opt-out to a full blown CRL station.

It would be invidious to start mentioning names, so I won't, except to point a finger at Bill Best, always seemingly happy to receive phone calls & it frequently amazes me when I look at the times of emails from him.

Hope that you all have a good Conference.......

Cheers,

Eddie

--
KCR broadcasts across Moray and beyond on 107.7FM
and to the world on the internet at http://kcr.fm

KCR is the operating name of Keith Community Radio Ltd.
Registered in Scotland: No SC 173805
Registered Office: 59a Land Street, Keith, Banffshire, AB55 5AN