[cma-l] by the way

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Sep 2 20:28:35 BST 2015

Yeh but ... then it just boils down to opinions    :-)     who is right and
who is wrong ?     you surely can't have a situation whereby person (a)
makes a rather forthright point and person (b) happens to agree with it thus
making it basically '''a point'''  but then person (c) comes along and
happens to completely disagree with it but defines it as a 'rant' purely
because they don't agree. That's just plain daft.

I don't send out anon tweets to folk telling them that the resident cotton
woolly never say boo to a goose fluffy I'm alright jack person has posted an
a softly softly nicey message ..

If this guy or girl wishes to have me down as Mr Rant then that is fine by
me . it isn't really something that you broadcast. I thought this message
board allowed 'general' comments and not 'personal' ones ?  looks like the
rule book has gone out the window on that front.

I'm not upset, anything but to be honest, it's nice to know that it has
rattled a cage or two regardless of whether one agrees to the point or not.

Long live democracy, Community Radio, free speech and free rants    LOL
:-)

Nick

  _____