[cma-l] Pirate Radio

Tony Bailey ravensound at pilgrimsound.co.uk
Wed Oct 28 16:54:18 GMT 2015

Here it is:

http://www.amfm.org.uk/pirates/radio-amy.html

While we are dredging up past history, although the term "Pirate" was
attributed to offshore broadcasting from ships, it originated from the
radio amateurs who used it to describe an unlicensed operator, rather
than a radio version of Long John Silver.

Tony Bailey

--
Local Reports at http://www.ravensound.pilgrimsound.co.uk