[cma-l] Pirate Radio

Tony Bailey ravensound at pilgrimsound.co.uk
Mon Oct 26 17:46:08 GMT 2015

Hello Roy,

As one of your past occasional customers can I say that I hope that you
will continue to post on this forum.  I can't comment on your post as
the reference text seems to have dropped of somewhere, however, my
reaction to the university survey on illegal (unlicensed) broadcasting
(if that was the subject) was that the reasons are obvious.  BTW wasn't
it wireless workshop who started making kit for college stations all
those years ago?

Regards  Tony Bailey

Local Reports at http://www.ravensound.pilgrimsound.co.uk