[cma-l] online revenue

Eddie Stuart eddie at kcr.fm
Thu Oct 22 13:02:44 BST 2015

Terry,

We often add a bit onto the cost of an advertising campaign to have them on our website - a bit more income and it doesn't count as broadcasting revenue and so slightly helps the 50% rule.

We have had "Interactive Sponsors" who pay to have "You can contact the studio by phoning/texting/emailing etc" become "You can contact the studio courtesy of ________________ by ......". This also goes on the website and texters/emailers get back an automated response including the sponsors name, logo etc. so we treat as a high non-broadcast %age.

Cheers,

Eddie

KCR broadcasts across Moray and beyond on 107.7FMxters/emailers
and to the world on the internet at http://kcr.fm

KCR is the operating name of Keith Community Radio Ltd.
Registered in Scotland: No SC 173805
Registered Office: 59a Land Street, Keith, Banffshire, AB55 5AN