[cma-l] Review of the approach to community radio Key Commitments

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Tue Oct 20 17:07:11 BST 2015

Of course we need an audience to succeed but to have its size as a priority
measure of community success?  In my book that's a fundamental
misunderstanding about the value of community radio.  Chasing maximum
audience is a recipe for blandness IMO  - let's leave that to our
mainstream sector buddies ;)

I'm very much with Bill on his response here.

best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.