[cma-l] Review of the approach to community radio Key Commitments

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Tue Oct 20 16:03:42 BST 2015

Ian - I'm not sure if it was Rajar, but I was stopped and asked on the
street once - many years ago.  I recall it was quite a detailed survey that
took 10 minutes or so.

.....but virtually all the stations I listened to at the time (Laser558,
Caroline, Nova, Sunshine...) were not on their tick-box list!

Glyn