[cma-l] Major Incident Planning

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Sat Nov 28 11:18:01 GMT 2015

God Save the Queen by the Sex Pistols goes into the no/no category then ??
:-)

I just think a chilled, laid back, calm musical approach with respectful
announcements is the order of the Day.

That's what we would do anyway. I suppose the time will come, unless the
Queen goes past 2018 and we don't get our licence renewed.

Funding wise --- pushing like mad is fine -----but if you're knocking and no
one is Home, it goes into the time wasted category, and by jove, we've had
plenty of that

Nick

  _____