[cma-l] Fwd: Fwd: Important update: Our concerns about BLF grants | Help us defend them

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Wed Nov 25 17:41:36 GMT 2015

To follow up on Martin's post - Osborne stepped back from raiding the Big
Lottery Fund - phew!

See this blog for that and other interesting news.

http://blogs.ncvo.org.uk/2015/11/25/spending-review-2015-what-we-heard-from-the-chancellor/

bests,

Phil
Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.

On 24 November 2015 at 10:06, Martin Steers <martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk