[cma-l] Colourful Radio Voted Best Radio Station 2015

Pippa at Curly Radio pippa at curlyradio.com
Mon Nov 23 13:34:45 GMT 2015

Are they back on Dab now Ian?

From: Ian Hickling
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 12:31 PM
To: cma-l
Cc: founder at colourfulradio.com
Subject: [cma-l] Colourful Radio Voted Best Radio Station 2015

It gets better!
Although not a Community Radio station within the meaning of the 2003 Act, Colourful Radio performs a parallel function on London-wide DAB where an equivalent FM frequency is not available.
Many congratulations to Kofi and his crew at Kennington - again using our studio systems.

Ian Hickling

Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)
Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)
6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS