[cma-l] Frank Sinatra Centenary

John Walton johnwaltonmusic7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:22:57 GMT 2015

To all UK community radio stations:

Good morning everyone

I'm currently working with Michael Breckon to produce four hour long radio
programmes to celebrate the Frank Sinatra Centenary (December 12th).
Initially these will be broadcast weekly by Lincoln City Radio from
November 29th.

Michael Breckon, with substantial broadcasting experience in Canada for
which he has won awards, now lives in Lincolnshire.  A lifelong Frank
Sinatra enthusiast, he has an encyclopaedic knowledge of the singer's life
and work.

We are offering all four programmes for a limited period to community radio
stations in the UK.  The total cost is £80, payable in advnce. A 60-second
promo, made for Lincoln City Radio, is on the Home page of my website (see
below).

If you are interested, please email me soon.

With best regards

Johm Walton

--
John Walton
Voice Overs & Radio Promos; Songs; Scripts; Musicals