[cma-l] Job opportunity at CamGlen Radio

James Cridland james at cridland.net
Tue Nov 10 02:43:34 GMT 2015

Just a reminder to anyone that media.info carries free job advertising for
community radio. https://media.info/radio/jobs if you want to post a free
position. The website has more views than anyone else, and jobs are carried
across other websites too.

James

--
james.cridland.net | @jamescridland
+44 20 7100 1811 | +61 447 692 743

Sent while mobile; may have been dictated