[cma-l] More drum banging

Terry Lee Terry.Lee at beds.ac.uk
Mon Nov 9 10:38:41 GMT 2015

Richard - I saw some photos and I am very impressed. Well done for this past week of success.

Terry Lee

Radio LaB Coordinator
University of Bedfordshire
terry.lee at beds.ac.uk<mailto:Terry.lee at beds.ac.uk>

From: Richard Berry <richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk<mailto:richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk>>
Date: Sunday, 8 November 2015 17:11
To: The Community Media Association Discussion List <cma-l at mailman.commedia.org.uk<mailto:cma-l at mailman.commedia.org.uk>>
Subject: [cma-l] More drum banging

In the spirit of suggestions this week that we should shout about our achievements more. Having bagged 4 awards this week our team our broadcasting our fantastic local music show live from a BBC studio. The BBC offered our student and community team the chance to use an empty slot in the pop-up they installed for the Radio 3 Free Thinking Festival at the amazing Sage Gateshead. If you have ever been you will know that this is truly an amazing venue. The show is live until 7pm but if this email is held for moderation it is repeated later in the week.

A lot of people knock the BBC and commercial radio but we have had great success working with both of them.

Find us at SparkSunderland.com

Thanks
Richard

Quickly sent from a mobile. Hope I've not been auto-corrected.