[cma-l] On next week's programme

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 15:29:18 GMT 2015

Stations Managers,
If you’ve not registered to receive the FREE weekly Let’s Talk Business yet, here’s what 85 other stations will be getting on next week’s show.

We hear from Katie Derham from ITV News and Strictly Come Dancing; How office workers can be 60% smarter; Hackers break into iPhones from across a room; And news of an initiative to combat loneliness.

Drop me an email and I’ll put you on the list.

Kind Regards

Alan

Alan Coote

Hear Alan Every Week on Let’s Talk Business The UK’s Premier Radio Programme For Current and Future Entrepreneurs - Now Broadcast To Over 7 Million People

Email - alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter - @TheAlanCoote

Let’s Talk Business

Web - http://www.LetsTalkBusinessOnline.com

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail or any attachment. Monogram Media, 309 – 315 Holdenhurst Road Bournemouth. Dorset. BH8 8BX. United Kingdom.