[cma-l] Tackling pirate radio could save Londoners £1 million

Derrick Francis gfmno1 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 20:44:53 GMT 2015

Well said Donald, I support everything that you've written, if it were not for a pirate station here in Gloucester, Gloucester FM would not be celebrating 15 years of legal broadcasting

Derrick FrancisChairpersonGloucester FM 96.6 (GFM 96.6) www.gloucesterfm.com & Android & IphoneThe Trust CentreConduit StreetGloucesterGL1 4UX