[cma-l] Tackling pirate radio could save Londoners £1 million

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:00:05 GMT 2015

GeoffSurely you're not defending the people who break the Laws that we here as Licensed Broadcasters adhere to - often to our cost?
I'm all for looking at the facts.
I'm sure that if we asked Clive Corrie he would be only too pleased to supply chapter and verse - and then we could all make up our own minds on where we stand.
Do ou want to ask him - or shall I?
Maybe it should come formally from the CMA?

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS