[cma-l] Does your radio station play Michael Buble, Eurythmics, Caro Emerald

Andy Saunders andysaundersfm at outlook.com
Fri May 22 14:38:02 BST 2015

Hi

Does your station play Michael Buble, Joss Stone, Caro Emerald, Jamiroquai or Harry Connick Jr – then you are playing Jazz. Perhaps not jazz in its purist form, but these artists come under the Jazz umbrella. The Jazz UK are offering a weekly one hour show called “The RedTrain Express – A 60 minute Journey through 21st century jazz” which promotes the jazzier, funkier, rockier side of Jazz.  You’ll hear upbeat African Jazz tracks, sounds of funk and chill ; smooth sax jazz, a bit of jazz rock and modern pop artists with their jazz tracks. If you think you know jazz – then we ask you to think again.

We can supply a short demo show which highlights the music and sounds of the show and we have a couple of shows ready for you to take for broadcast from June 2015. If you would like more information email andysaundersfm at outlook.com

The RedTrain Express is a truncated form of the jazz stream and potential DAB station the RedTrain Express which can be found at thejazz.co.uk

Thanks for your time,

Andy

Email andysaundersfm at outlook.com