[cma-l] New syndicated show featuring 21st Century Jazz

Geoff Rogers geoff at susyradio.com
Thu May 21 10:27:24 BST 2015

Hi

Could be interesting, but more so if it were 2 or 3 hours.

Thanks

Geoff

On 18 May 2015 at 16:45, Andy Saunders <andysaundersfm at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm working with Ian Starling who runs a jazz radio station called The
> Jazz UK.
>
> We have a new syndicated jazz show called The RedTrain Express – where I
> play 21stcentury Jazz – which includes funk fusion and a bit of rock. Yes
> modern jazz crosses over into many different genres.
>
> The show would be an hour show and if you'd like I can send you a demo
> hour via Dropbox for you to listen to,
>
> Thanks
>
> Andy

Geoff Rogers
Programme Director
Susy Radio, Local Community Radio for Redhill and Reigate
On-air across Sussex and Surrey on 103.4FM NOW
Web: susyradio.com <http://www.susyradio.com>

Susy Radio Ltd. A company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: 54 Nutfield Road, Merstham, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3EP.
Registered Number: 06748586