[cma-l] Fwd: Radio Archives in European Community Media – 5-6th June – conference program and registration

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri May 15 14:00:57 BST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <info at livingarchives.eu>

Dear Friends

We are happy to announce our final CAPTCHA event *"Radio Archives in
European Community Media"* International Conference on Open Radio Archives.
The conference is being organized by Radio CORAX <http://959.radiocorax.de/>
and will take place on 5-6 June 2015 in Halle/Saale (Germany).

Our guests from 10 European countries will give inputs during the two days
in various formats on contemporary solutions to document, archive and share
community media contents. Please find detailed programme in the attached
(German and English) press release and on the website of the conference:
www. <http://livingarchives.eu/conference>livingarchives.eu/conference

You are invited to participate, feel free to register *until 31st May 2015*
with a short e-mail to *info at livingarchives.eu <info at livingarchives.eu>*

*The participation at the conference is free of charge*. All presentations
will be translated into English and German. *All guests are kindly asked to
take care of accommodation and travel on their own*. If you need any
suggestions or support, please contact the e-mail address above email.

We are looking forward to welcome you in Halle and at Radio CORAX
<http://www.radiocorax.de>!

Best Regards,

Virág Bottlik

PR Coordination CAPTCHA

For more information on the project CAPTCHA please visit our website
www.livingarchives.eu. You are also welcome to follow us on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/communitymediaarchives

For press inquiries please use info at livingarchives.eu, for project related
questions please feel free to contact or Helen Hahmann (Project Coordinator
CAPTCHA) under the address helen-hahmann at radiocorax.de.