[cma-l] Investment in Local media??

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Sat Mar 28 11:38:50 GMT 2015

Makes a lot of sense Roger. Obviously we will be up against it though if it
isn't a hung Parliament, a clear decision and the '''Banging ones head
against a Brick wall, we're not listening, told you so Party''' WINS

It was only since following the election build up that I realised that it
were Labour in power 2005 - 2010 and then the Tories 2010 - 2015, I always
thought it was the afore mentioned, just shows how wrong you can be.

Tongue in cheek of course

I think we're moving in the right direction, but at a snails pace. At least
since the tweaks I've moved over the line from inside the pessimist camp to
the optimist camp.

Onwards and Upwards

Nick

  _____