[cma-l] Community Media Association arts activity.

shirleyludford at btinternet.com shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 23 11:17:46 GMT 2015

Hi Tamar,

You have been a very pro-active member of the team.  I do hope you find a job you can continue to making an impact with.

We've been developing our arts and literature programming.  It's been very interesting reading of the diverse range of opportunities and projects you've promoted.
This focussed role will be a loss to the CMA.

with best wishes from us all here,

 Shirls

 Shirley Ludford

Mob: 07951 366289

High Sheriff's Award for Services to Community

Pride Of Swindon Award
Patron: Commonweal School
Patron: Pegasus Brass

Station Manager. Trainer