[cma-l] The Cost Of The DAB Trials

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Thu Mar 12 18:48:19 GMT 2015

I'm not sure what you think is missing - the archives are here:

http://mailman.commedia.org.uk/pipermail/cma-l/2015-March/date.html

Here's your earlier posting on "The Cost Of The DAB Trials":

http://mailman.commedia.org.uk/pipermail/cma-l/2015-March/025273.html

Just send any emails for the list to cma-l at commedia.org.uk and all
should be fine. Remove any people who do not need to be cc'ed in.

Email guidelines are here for a reminder:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/get-support/cma-email-lists/email-list-guidelines/

A point of etiquette - it's a good idea to delete any unnecessary and
extraneous content from messages posted to the list, as I have done
with this email.

Also if you receive the daily digest version of the list then it is
also a good idea to edit the subject line of your reply - otherwise we
get replies with subject headers such as "[cma-l] cma-l Digest, Vol
71, Issue 42".

Best regards

Bill Best
--