[cma-l] Breakfast Show Presenter - Vacancy Slough nr Heathrow

Ray C rayc1066 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 15:17:26 GMT 2015

An excellent opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to present our flagship radio programme on a double award wining radio service broadcasting from the heart of Slough near Heathrow. Our studios and offices are located in the lavish shopping centre and this thriving community radio station now 8 years old attracts a huge listening audience daily. You will already be on air or have been, have a passion for broadcasting, be pc literate, have good general knowledge, a way with words, impeccable english grammar and ideally some knowledge of the Asian music sector this is however NOT essential. Asian Star Radio needs a broadcaster who will work hard and enjoy presenting his/her programme to our mass audience from 7am to 10am Monday to Friday.
The role is a 12 month freelance contract.
Wages according to experience, in the 1st instant apply via email with a 2 minute voice demo and a full cv.info at asianstar1016.co.uk