[cma-l] "Do you have need of quality programming to fill your schedule?"

Andy Saunders andysaundersfm at outlook.com
Fri Jun 26 17:26:11 BST 2015

Hello

We (Andy Saunders and Ian Starling) can offer you 3 hours of programming.
1)     Mellow Moments  - a 2 hour easy listening show (not just love songs) – a show designed to help chill, relax and unwind. Produced in 6 segments – to be used 3 per hour totalling 51 or 54 minutes per hour dependent on station requirements for advertising and news.

2)     The RedTrain Express – a one hour of 21st century jazz, funk, fusion and soul. Music from Jamie Cullum, Pat Metheny, Marcus Miller, Joss Stone, Candy Dulfer to name just a few. Ideal for evening or weekend listening. All radio friendly – but not often heard on UK radio. Produced as 2 segments totalling 56 minutes

Each show is presented by Andy Saunders who has 17 years of broadcast experience including Star 107.7 in Weston super Mare and Quaywest FM in Bridgwater/West Somerset and each show is produced by Ian Starling, who has over 20 years broadcast and sales experience of radio within the South West of England, having worked for stations including Lantern FM, Pirate FM and Heart and was a co founding member of the community radio station The Voice in North Devon. Each show will have room for 1 generic localised link per hour if required

Each programme is currently offered FREE of charge until December 2015

Sadly due to costs involved in operating this small business – from January 2016 it is envisaged that small weekly fee will be charged.
Each Mellow Moments show we are asking for a weekly donation of £2 plus VAT and each RedTrain Express show a modest sum of £1 plus VAT each week.
We are aware that community radio stations run on very tight budgets, and therefore we are fully aware that even these fees are something some stations may not be able to afford. We won’t tie you into long contracts – so we will invoice on a monthly basis and email/dropbox you the show files however you require.

With thanks

Ian & Andy