[cma-l] quiery ?

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Thu Jun 25 11:32:56 BST 2015

The point I was making Terry was the original question didn't really need to
be asked ....... if a Station wishes to send it out as 2 hours / 1 hour
speech then that's up to them if it isn't syndicated and is a Dropbox jobby
.   we would mingle it with with music though. Which I had already
explained, so no need for the question in the first place.

Anyway, apologies if I upset anyone, especially Cat                  sorry
Cat   :-)

  _____