[cma-l] quiery ?

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Jun 24 12:35:03 BST 2015

Dear All

Are there any of our Stations (there must be surely)  that do programmes
that are generic ?

Ie:- the topic might be elderly people related, or political (national)
current affairs (national)     and the programmes wouldn't sound out of
place on any of our Stations ?

I have always maintained we are missing a trick here. Almost like a couple
of Networked Shows but for US as Community Radio. They could be recorded in
chunks of half an hour so local adverts and breaks can be chucked in.

I reckon it makes sense and it is a great opportunity for someone who would
like to be a touch more National than just Local.

We all know that we get inundated with National MUSIC shows and without
being rude they are T-A-P .... they're good and professional, so it isn't a
criticism ....  I just think more of an hour / 2 hour current affairs with
COMMUNITY INCLUDED would be a belter.

Is anyone up for that ?  there must be some chomping at the bit ..... Pippa
maybe ?

Regards

Nick W