[cma-l] Rajar and TuneIn figures

James Cridland james at cridland.net
Tue Jun 23 12:11:45 BST 2015

Are TuneIn followers related to RAJAR figures?

Of potential interest to this list - perhaps they might be. Given that
media.info has data for Rajar and for TuneIn followers, I've pulled in the
data for both, plotted it, and done a bit of random maths on it.

https://media.info/radio/news/are-tunein-followers-related-to-rajar-figures

There is some correlation. And there is an average multiplier, though it
does change, and get less reliable, the smaller the station gets.

I can't believe that there's much in this; but I thought you might find
this interesting.

Feedback welcome. Commenting on the page referenced above would really help.

Oh, and while I'm here: please check our entry for your station.

James
 --

http://james.cridland.net | http://media.info

Tel: +44 7941 251474