[cma-l] The Community Media Conference - 12th September 2015

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Jul 31 12:40:18 BST 2015

Only 13 days left to book your early-bird tickets and 43 days to The
Community Media Conference 2015 presented by the Community Media
Association and hosted by Radio LaB <http://radiolab.beds.ac.uk/>,
University of Bedfordshire, Luton on *Saturday 12th September 2015*.

This year's theme is "Inspiring Through Success" - showcasing and sharing
examples of best practice from all community media practitioners whether
radio, local television, or online.

There will be a session on the new CMA development plan and how the
organisation is working to better service you - our members. We will have
quick lightning talks on funding, sustainability, and fund-raising. And we
have a number of breakout sessions on the Memorandum of Understanding that
the CMA has with the BBC, an update on the small-scale DAB trial, local TV,
and hyperlocal journalism.

We have been able to reduce the ticket price for CMA members to £40 which
is cheaper than last year* if you manage to get an early bird ticket*.
Ticket prices go up to full price from *13th August* so best be quick! The
Early Bird ticket price for non-members is £100 + VAT plus booking fee. CMA
member organisations can also bring *one volunteer free-of-charge* per
member ticket - please make sure you register your volunteer's name when
ordering tickets by using the code 'volunteer'.

Please note that you will need to pre-register for this event as we will
not be able to take registrations on the day.

Please note that ticket sales are NON REFUNDABLE. To join the Community
Media Association please email membership at commedia.org.uk - for details of
our member benefits please visit this page
<http://www.commedia.org.uk/cma-member-benefits/>.
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/community_media> for the latest
updates.

http://community-media-conference-2015.eventbrite.co.uk

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

*CMA AGM/Conference Saturday 12th September 2015*Canstream Internet Radio &
Video
http://www.canstream.co.uk/
https://twitter.com/canstream