[cma-l] Advertising Agencies

Darren Holmes - Penistone FM darren.holmes at penistonefm.co.uk
Thu Jul 23 12:24:08 BST 2015

We get a very small amount of business this way, they get 15% discount off the rate card, so they charge the client full and this is their commission.

Then you invoice them and usually want 30 day credit terms, never had an issue with them paying, they usually supply the advert ready to air as well.

Easy money, snatch their hand off if you are happy with the net value of the advert.

Thanks
Darren

Darren Holmes
Programme Director