[cma-l] Young People on the Radio

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Thu Jul 9 15:23:11 BST 2015

Hi all

just a reminder that there's LOADS of info about working with young people
at our www.connecttransmit.org.uk site - the result of a national project
funded the Paul Hamlyn Foundation...

delve away...

bests

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.