[cma-l] Climate Radio programmes available!

Resonance104.4fm info at resonancefm.com
Fri Jan 30 11:44:24 GMT 2015

Dear all,
An interesting debate, coming as it does in the wave of the supposed
defence of "free speech" across Europe. There is no such thing in the U.K.
despite photo opportunities suggesting the contrary, but like Brecht in
East Germany evidently we must merrily learn to live with that.
I must ponder this a while and will certainly confer with Phil England, the
programmes still being put together. Then I will come back to the group
with a clear description of content.
Yours
Ed