[cma-l] Community Radio Consultation

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Fri Jan 23 11:06:51 GMT 2015

Yes, of course the CMA still actively petitions for higher funding for the
sector. It's one of our main lines of activity.

Please read pages 16-20 of the CMA's response submitted last April to the
DCMS Consultation Community Radio Consultation which has led to the
Community Radio (Amendment) Order 2015:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/CMA-Response-to-DCMS-Consultation.pdf

Comparative figures for European funding of community radio are in there
citing an average of £31,100 per French community radio station.

Best regards

Bill Best
--
Operations Manager